1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Whisk together Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix, milk, and egg. Gently fold in chiles and corn. Pour into greased baking pan (9×9, 9×13, large cast iron skillet). Bake until set (a toothpick should come out clean), about 20-25 minutes.
3. While cornbread is baking, combine ground meat with spices and sauté in a skillet over medium heat until fully cooked, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
4. Once cornbread is done baking, reduce oven to 350 degree F. Poke holes in cornbread with a fork and pour enchilada sauce over it. Top with ground beef and shredded cheese, and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and back until cheese begins to brown, about 5-10 minutes.
5. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving with desired toppings.